Teams try using agile methodologies, DevOps culture from, high-end hardware, and software, although the output reports and numbers still show to stakeholders that competitors are delivering way faster and leading the market.
What is the missing piece then? Why can’t most companies have a short time in between a request and delivery of a business requirement?
Here is the answer: there are too many steps and distortions occurring in between an idea thought until its implementation. The business team is the owner of knowledge, of the ideas. Therefore, the heart of digital transformation pulses stronger when shortening the journey of this knowledge from thoughts and docs to code and software.
We will cover the following topics in series of posts:
- What are the business processes and rules?
- Identifying maturity level
- Information for critical decision making – KPI
- Digital transformation through a process-driven approach
- Know jBPM: an open-source option for business automation
This section is part of the jBPM Getting Started series